Business and recuerring operations
- Incorporation of companies, modification of by-laws and dissolution-liquidation of legal entities. Notarisation of these legal acts by notary publics.
- Attendance at general shareholders meeting and, where applicable, meetings of boards of directors and board committee meetings.
- Drafting meeting minutes and certifications of resolutions passed by the general meeting and board of directors.
- Oversight of minutes book, share registers and, for sole proprietorships, records of contracts between the company and the sole shareholder.
- Oversight of the terms of office of the company’s directors and auditors.
- Preparation of powers of attorney.
- Filing annual accounts with the business registry.
- Filing paperwork with the competent authorities for setting up and liquidating foreign investments and meeting other requirements as necessary
- Advice on acquisitions and transfers of businesses and real estate.
- Drafting shareholder agreements and family protocols.